You’ve got a host of options to consider when submitting images for conversion. Let’s go over some of the basic points:
- Image Resizing: Set a custom size for your images in HxW or resize proportionally while maintaining fixed height or width. Chose to maintain aspect ratio when resizing.
- JPEG Quality: Manually adjust the quality of JPEGs on a scale of 1-100.
- Sharpen Image Radius and Sigma
- Sharpen the images using the radius and sigma commands.
- Remove Meta Data
- Choose to strip an image file of its embedded meta data including EXIF data.
For further information about the usage of these values with the API, please consult: http://www.encoding.com/wdocs/ApiDoc#Image2ImageFeatures