Before you can send output video files to your YouTube account, you will need your Google Username and the Google Application-Specific Password for your YouTube account.
NOTE: Your primary Google password will not work for sending output files from Encoding.com. You will need to use an Application-Specific Password.[/alert]
Before you create a Google application-specific password, you will need to enable Google 2-step verification. Follow these steps to setup 2-step verification and generate an application-specific password:
1. Go to the start page, http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180744&rd=1
2. Click the Get Started button. On the next page, enter your Google Email address and Password.
3. On the next page, click the Start Setup button.
4. As part of the process, you will need to enter a verification code that will be sent by SMS text message. On the next page, you will need to enter an SMS-capable Phone Number. This field may already contain the primary number in your Google account profile. Ensure that the number is correct and then click the Send code button.
5. On the next few pages, enter the Verification code and click the Verify button, check the box if you want to Trust this compute then click the Next button, then click the Confirm button, then click the Create Passwords button and re-enter your Google account Password, and then enter a Name for the application (a good choice for our purpose here is “Youtube”).
6. On the next page, copy the password that appears at the bottom. You will need to paste this into the Password field in the Output section on www.encoding.com.
For more information, have a look at Google’s help page.