NOTE: Before you can send output to YouTube, you’ll need to configure your Google account for 2-step verification. To learn more, see Setup for Output to YouTube .
If you want to deliver your output video file(s) to your YouTube account, follow these steps:
1. On the right side of the same page (on which you see Information about your uploaded video), notice the column labeled Step Two. Click the + symbol to expand the Job Notification and Region section.
2. From the Region dropdown listing, choose the region in your destination server resides.
3. If you want to receive notification when the conversion process completes, enter an email address or URL into the Notify URL field. The URL must be the HTTP location of a listening script that can receive the XML notification file that Encoding.com will send.
4. In the Output #1 section, choose the output format—such as H264/AVC (.mp4)— in the first dropdown listing. In the next dropdown listing, choose the encoding preset. Next, choose Youtube for the destination type. Then click the link to enter the destination credentials individually.
5. In the Login field, enter your Google e-mail address. In the Password field, enter the Google Application-specific Password. (See Setup for Output to YouTube).
6. In the Path field, enter the name of the output video file. You must include the extension (e.g., .mov or .wmv). Be sure to correctly include capitalization where necessary. You will probably want to use an extension that corresponds to the output format. In our example here the path would be /KingLines.mp4 . Notice that the path in the textbox now corresponds to the entries you made.
7. You may want to add another delivery location for your output video file. Next to the path field (Where should we send your video?), click the + symbol to add another delivery destination. Then follow the same steps given above. Click Save. If you need to make changes to the output settings, click the Customize button. Enter a Preset Name, and then click Save Custom Preset. Then click the Save button again.
8. If you want to convert your source to a second output format, click the + symbol next to add another output format. Follow the steps given above. After confirming that all of your entries are correct, click the Process Video button. The status page will appear. If successful, you’ll see a Processing indicator.
9. To see details, click the + symbol next to the media ID number.
10. To see more details, click the Processing link. A pop-up window will appear giving the details of the conversion process.
11. When the job is done, you will see the Finished status. Click the View/Download link to access your output video file.